Sunday, October 18, 2009

Autobiography of an idiot!

I want to write about myself. How do i start? I wasn't born on the stroke of midnight on 15th August 1947. The phrase of being born at an early age has already been used. So here is the very normal beginning to an extraordinary life:

I was born on some date which will not be of any particular importance till I become famous. I being famous is one inevitability of our times so it is just a matter of time before you know my birth date. Before we talk about my life, let us talk about the ones preceding me. That will mean my ancestors and if we go by the definition, even my parents qualify.

So why was I born? Because my sisters were my sisters! If they were my brothers I would have been non-existent. It becomes relevant to ask that if my sisters were not my sisters then I would have been non-existent and they wouldn't have been "my" brothers. A life as simple as mine can become painstakingly difficult to understand if we over-analyze. When you read me, please don't forget to leave your mind back home in deep freeze. To cut a long story short (which happens to be a very over-used and popular phrase. But then, that is how i intend my autobiography to be: extremely popular but simple to understand), thanks to the optimism and perseverance of my parents and grandparents I was finally born!

And the rest, as they say, was idiotic.


0 comments